Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
Bruins CentralShop for Bruins Gear
Buy Bruins Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Celtics CentralShop for Celtics Gear
Buy Celtics Tickets
Patriots CentralBuy Patriots Tickets
Felger and Massarotti were joined by Jermaine Wigging for a Wiggy Tuesday. In this week’s edition of “10 Question with Wiggy,” topics included the Super Bowl, the Bruins, Truck Day, “getting after it,” and much more.
10 Question with Wiggy:
10. If you could take one player off the 49ers and put him on the Patriots, who would it be?
9. The Celtics are 4-0 since Rajon Rondo went down to injury and look much better on both ends of the floor. How do you explain this?
8. Do you second-guess the Bruins for the events of last Thursday? Do you blame them for not responding after Jon Scott pummeled Shawn Thornton? Do you question certain players on the team for not stepping up and taking the fight in his place?
7. Beyonce or Alicia Keys?
6. Who is the one Sox player, or the one Sox story, you will be looking at down in Spring Training?
5. Kevin Garnett for Caron Butler or DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledsoe. Would you do it?
4. How do we feel about the Super Bowl being in New York next year?
3. In your 11 years in the NFL what teammate of yours “got after it” the most? If you don’t want to name a name, just give us a story and leave the name out.
2. What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?
1. Give me your Super Bowl teams next year.