BOSTON (CBS) – Joining Adam Kaufman for the newest edition of “5 Questions” is WBZ NewsRadio 1030 Sports Director Walt Perkins.
It’s been one busy week so far for Boston sports, with yet another Patriots-Ravens AFC Championship game, the triumphant return of Boston Bruins hockey, and even a little more drama around the Boston Red Sox.
Kaufman and Perkins tackle all those subjects and more in this latest edition. Here are this week’s “5 Questions”:
1. Will Rob Gronkowski’s absence in Sunday’s AFC Championship make a difference? And what is Walt’s prediction for the game?
2. What are the keys to the Bruins getting off to a strong start to the lockout-shortened season?
3. The Boston Celtics have turned things around over the last two weeks, is it all Avery Bradley?
4. Former Red Sox manager Terry Francona’s new book “The Red Sox Years” doesn’t come out until next week, but is causing quite a stir already. Does Walt expect any more surprises from Tito’s book?
5. And last but not least, Lance Armstrong is coming clean about his PED use. Why do so now, and is there anything to gain?
You’ve heard Walt’s take, now what’s yours? Let us know in the comments section!