Felger and Massarotti were joined by Jermaine Wiggins for a “Wiggy Tuesday” In this edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, the guys talk about the AFC & NFC Championships, the start of the NHL season, getting vocal at the Celtics, and much more.
10. If you had to re-draft the board from April’s NFL draft, what would your new top 3 order be?
9. Have the Celtics officially turned the corner? All set for the Eastern Conference Finals?
8. Dougie Hamilton has opened camp playing with Dennis Seidenberg on the second pairing. Your thoughts on that?
7. Kobe Bryant has reconciled with his wife, saving himself reportedly $1.36 million a month. If you are Vanessa, would you stay?
6. There is a distinct possibility that the Harbaugh brothers could play each other in the Super Bowl. Would you worry about the quality of the game in that case? Would the lack of hate impact the action as it does when Venus and Serena Williams play each other in tennis?
5. We saw Brandon Lloyd get flagged 15 yards on Sunday for tossing a ball at the umpire, apparently, too hard. In your 11-year NFL career, what was the circumstance of the worst call you ever received?
4. My sources indicate that there is a program on VH1 called “Black Ink Crew” and that there is a major problem in the black community with “CP.” Explain.
3. When you are at Celtics games screaming at the refs and players on the floor, what does your poor wife say?
2. Keys to the San Francisco at Atlanta game.
1. Keys to the Baltimore at New England game.