North Attleboro Student Held Without Bail After Threatening To ‘Shoot Up’ School
NORTH ATTLEBORO (CBS) – A 17-year-old is being held without bail after making threats against his school last week.
Patrick J. Skrabec, was arraigned Monday in Attleboro District Court. He was arrested Friday night after police say he told other students he was going to “shoot up the high school.”
WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Kim Tunnicliffe reports
Skrabec was charged with making threats that caused the disruption of school.
Police say Skrabec did not have access to any guns. Skrabec told officials he was joking when he made the threats.