Jermaine Wiggins joined Felger and Massarotti for another “Tuesday With Wiggy,” which can mean only one thing: 10 Questions With Wiggy!
In this week’s edition, they touch on subjects such as, 49ers-Pats, the Celtics, Tim Tebow, and Wiggy ends the NHL Lockout!
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. The Pats failed on 3rd & 2 and 4th & 2 against San Francisco. If you were the Offensive coordinator for the Pats, what is the exact play you would call in that situation? What’s your favorite 4th & 2 play?
9. Pats running backs have had fumbling problems. In your 11 years in the NFL, what was the best, most-creative thing you ever saw a coach do to cure a fumbling problem?
8. What show does your wife make you watch that you absolutely hate?
7. The Celtics are now officially Rajon Rondo’s team. They are 12-11 and losers of two straight heading into tonight in Chicago. Have you started to re-think whether rondo is the guy to hitch your wagon to?
6. Tim Tebow was not named the starter with the Jets today. In your 11 years in the NFL, who is the worst QB you ever played with?
5. As an African-American, did you find Rob Parker’s comments about Robert Griffin not being black enough last week: A. Abhorrent and worthy of his firing? B. Wrong but not worth losing his job over? C. Kind of the way you feel, too?
4. Who would you like to see the Pats play in the Super Bowl and why?
3. What do you know about the NHL Lockout?
Wiggy Ends The Lockout:
2. “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Christmas?”
1. Should I take the 14 points with the Jags this week?