It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from the NFL games this week.
1. The Ravens fell to the Broncos 34-17, in a game heard on 98.5 The Sports Hub. Baltimore fired offensive coordinator Cam Cameron last week and promoted quarterbacks coach Jim Caldwell to the position, but Joe Flacco is still the quarterback. The guys took a listen to Brian Baldinger with the color call. After an extra point he got on Flacco a little more. During the halftime show there was a little more.
2. The Steelers and Cowboys battled it out in a tight game in Dallas. The game was tied late in the fourth quarter. The Cowboys went on to kick a field goal in overtime to win 27-24. Ben Roethlisberger after the game talked about why Pittsburgh lost.
3. Atlanta hosted the Giants and what do Falcons do? The Falcons rose up to shut out the Giants 34-0.
4. The Texans beat the Colts 29-17 and with the win Houston clinched the AFC South, but J. J. Watt said why stop there?
5. Adrian Peterson’s march toward 2,000 yards continued on Sunday in St. Louis. Peterson now has 1,812 yards in 14 games. He just needs 293 yards over the two weeks to break Eric Dickerson’s 2,105 yards rushing for a single season.
6. The Seahawks blew out Buffalo 50-17. Seattle was up 47-17 with nine minutes left and ran a fake punt. Head coach Pete Carroll talked about it after the game.
7. It is the holiday season, so we might as well hear from Ron Wolfley after a Cardinals win.