Filed under98.5 The Sports Hub Shows, Audio On Demand, Gresh & Zolak, Heard On 98.5 The Sports Hub, NFL, Patriots, Sports, Watch + Listen
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from Week 14 around the league.
1. Unfortunately, we begin this Monday with another tragedy in the NFL. This time it’s out of Dallas, as the Cowboys are dealing with the death of practice squad linebacker Jerry Brown. Dallas came from behind to beat the Bengals on Sunday 20-19, and head coach Jason Garrett had a few things to say after the game.
2. The Washington Redskins were down 28-20 to the Baltimore Ravens late in the fourth quarter on Sunday when Robert Griffin III went down with a knee injury. So Washington had to turn to another rookie quarterback, Kirk Cousins out of Michigan State. Cousins sent the game to overtime and then…
3. The 11-1 Atlanta Falcons visited the 3-9 Carolina Panthers and FOX had Gus Johnson on the call. Guess what happened?
4. The Seattle Seahawks dominated the Arizona Cardinals 58-0 in Seattle, and Arizona head coach Ken Whisenhunt apologized after the game. Then a reporter asked Whisenhunt who could be starting at quarterback next week.
5. The Pittsburgh Steelers hosted the San Diego Chargers as Ben Roethlisberger returned from his rib injury.
6. The Chicago Bears fell to the Minnesota Vikings 21-14, with the afternoon belonging to Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
7. The New York Giants hosted the New Orleans Saints at the Meadowland, and it was a career day for New York’s David Wilson. Wilson is the first player in NFL history with 200 kickoff return yards and 100 yards rushing in a single game.
8. The Colts continued to win close games, but yesterday it wasn’t Andrew Luck…