Toucher & Rich are kicking off a new segment called “Hypothetical Tuesday,” where they try to figure out the hypothetical questions sports talk radio will be talking.
Here is what they came up with for this week:
1. If Tom Brady was quarterback of all AFC East teams who would win the division? It’s a Brady vs. Brady argument!
2. If Tim Tebow had the arm strength and accuracy of Joe Flacco, would he be a top ten quarterback?
3. If the NHL lockout ended today would you trade Patrice Bergeron for Jonathan Quick?
4. If Jerry Jones somehow became the owner of the Patriots, how long would it take before Bill Belichick quit?
5. Who would be a better quarterback: Peyton Manning with one eye, Aaron Rodgers with six fingers or Mark Sanchez?