Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
It’s Tuesday, so that can mean only one thing on Felger & Mazz: “Wiggy Tuesday.”
In this weeks edition of “10 Questions with Wiggy,” topics include the NFL, last week’s election, the Los Angeles Lakers, and yes, colonoscopies.
Felger’s 10 Questions for Wiggy:
10. If you were a starting quarterback, your wife was expecting your THIRD child, and it was possible that the delivery would happen on game day, what would you do? How would you manage that situation?
9. With starting QBs dropping like flies across the league — Ben Roethlisberger, Jay Cutler, Mike Vick, and Alex Smith — who is the best backup quarterback in the NFL?
8. What cost Mitt Romney the election?
7. Phil Jackson or Mike D’Antoni?
6. What one play, one moment stands out more than any other during Wiggy’s career?
5. Felger’s going in for a colonoscopy tomorrow. Does Wiggy have any advice for him on managing the rest of his day.
4. With the recent scandal surrounding former-CIA director David Patreaus, what is Wiggy’s favorite bedroom outfit (not for him, of course)? Maid? Nurse? Police officer?
3. Number-one overall pick Andrew Luck takes on the Patriots at Gillette this weekend. Some #1 picks have failed miserably, but who is the worst?
2. Is the show “Homeland” worth Felger’s time?
1. Wiggy’s prediction for Sunday.