It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio highlights from this week in the NFL.
1. The Falcons entered Sunday’s game with the Saints as the last undefeated team in the NFL. Atlanta was down four with a chance to win on the final play of the game. The guys took a listen to the call on Saints radio.
They also listened to exclusive audio of the 1972 Miami Dolphins after the Falcons loss.
2. It’s been a while since they’ve heard from their favorite Bengals color man Dave Lapham. Cincinnati blew out the Giants 31-13 on Sunday. The guys listened to all four touchdown calls.
3. The game of the day was 7-1 Houston at 7-1 Chicago and it was a rough first quarter for Jay Cutler.
4. The 49ers and Rams went into overtime and…tied?
Jim Harbaugh how are you supposed to feel after a tie?
5. The Vikings beat the Lions 34-24 and Adrian Peterson is pretty good.
Minnesota quarterback Christian Ponder is taking some heat for his new girlfriend, ESPN’s Samantha Steele. Vikings fans are blaming the recent losses on the relationship. Ponder addressed it after the game.
6. The Chargers lost in Tampa 34-24 and San Diego had some trouble on special teams.
Norv Turner was asked about the play after the game and he was to pleased with the reporter.
7. The Ravens won in Oakland 55-20! Baltimorre was up 41-17 late in the third and they faked a field goal.