Felger & Mazz: 10 Red Sox Questions With Beetle And Mazz
Boston Red Sox
Buy Red Sox Tickets
Felger and Massarotti continued the day talking about the Boston Red Sox and did an all-baseball version of 10 Questions. This time Felger asked the questions to Mazz and Marc “The Beetle” Bertrand.
10 RED SOX QUESTIONS:
10. Sean McAdam reports that Torii Hunter to the Red Sox is a possibility, but that Hunter wants to go somewhere where he feels he can win a title. That might rule out the Sox. Is Hunter right to feel that way? Do you want him anyway?
9. John Farrell says he wants to hire not just one hitting coach to replace Dave Magadan, but two, which is actually a trend in baseball. Who do you feel is the best hitting coach of our generation? Who is the best you’ve seen on the Sox?
8. The Sox are reportedly pursuing first baseman Adam LaRoche, who at 33, is coming off a season in which he hit a career high 33 HR and 100 RBI. What is this player worth to you?
7. Who is your odds-on favorite to win the 2013 World Series?
6. What team makes the most sense for Josh Hamilton?
5. You and Beetle have said that you now wouldn’t trade Jacoby Ellsbury, that the time to get a deal done for him was last year. However, If the Rangers offered you a deal involving Elvis Andrus would you do it?
4. If you could bring back one player, or manager, or coach, from their World Series-winning team and put him on this squad, who would it be?
3. B.J. or Justin?
2. If you could describe the Red Sox’ direction in one-minute or less, what would it be? In other words, what is their plan?
1. Over-under Red Sox wins in 2013: 88.