Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: This Week In The NFL
Patriots CentralShop for Patriots Gear
Buy Patriots Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this week in the NFL.
1. The Chargers and Chiefs battled it out on Thursday night to kick off Week 9 in the NFL. The Chargers came out with the 31-13 win thanks in part to another poor performance by Matt Cassel. Cassel, who has missed a game this season, now has more turnovers by himself than every NFL team except the Cowboys.
2. The Steelers play the Giants at the Meadowlands Sunday, but it won’t be a normal road trip after the area was devistated by Hurricane Sandy. John Claayton explains the issues.
3. The Eagles are sticking with Michael Vick at quarterback against the Saints on Monday night. Vick decided to hold a players only meeting this week. What does Vick think he needs to do differently?
4. The Redskins play the Panthers on Sunday and it’s RG3 versus Cam Newton. The guys have comments by both guys being compared to each other. If you’re an NFL GM which one are you taking to start a team?
5. Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis told reporters what he’s looking for in his leaders on offense and defense.
6. R.J. Lewis is a high school football analyst in Atlanta. Last weekend he announced a game between Douglass and Rockmart and made a bold prediction with Douglass on defense and trailing 54-0.