It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this week in the NFL.
1. Tampa Bay visited Minnesota on Thursday night and rolled over them 36-17. Before this people were wondering if this Vikings team was real. After this loss what are they?
2. The Jets play the Dolphins this weekend and there’s some trash talking coming from both sides. Last time they played Aaron Maybin talked about taking out Reggie Bush; Dolphins O-lineman Mike Pouncey responded to that this week.
3. The Seahawks play the Lions and there’s trash talking going on between these two teams as well. Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman changed his Twitter handle to “Optimus Prime” since they’re facing Calvin Johnson aka “Megatron” and Johnson responds.
4. Asante Samuel returns to Philadelphia this weekend for the first time with Atlanta, Samuel doesn’t think Philly fans should boo him.
5. The Redskins lost tight end Fred Davis for the year and re-signed Chris Cooley. Cooley talked to our sister station in Washington, the Sports Junkies on 106.7 The Fan, about how he negotiated for something interesting.
Plus the guys give Gresh a few minutes to talk about college football.