It’s a Wiggy Tuesday on Felger and Massarotti, and that only means one thing. 10 Questions with Wiggy. Topics included: Seahawks-Patriots, Felix Baumgartner, and famous backsides.
Felger’s 10 Questions To Wiggy:
10. If Tom Brady has aged in any way, what is it?
9. Richard Sherman chirped at Brady pretty good, on the field and off. Wiggy, what is the worst trashing talking you’ve ever been a part of, on the field or off, giving or receiving?
8. Seattle is known as one of the hardest places to play in the league because of the noise. Wiggy, what was your least-favorite place to play in the NFL?
7. Felix Baumgartner successfully completed his space jump on Sunday. Is he an athlete? Is what he did special in any way?
6. Wiggy, you played 11 games for the Jets in 2000, catching two balls for four yards and a score. Did you like playing for that team in that city? Did you grow up hating them as a Patriots fan and are you back to hating them or do you consider yourself a Jet?
5. Who is the best tight end in the game today? Who is the best tight end you ever saw?
4. You said famously last week that you prefer them chocolate and thick. Do the following qualify as your type, and who tops your list? Rank these famous backsides. Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Ice-T’s wife Coco.
3. Who was your favorite player growing up in East Boston? Mazz, who was your favorite player growing up in Waltham?
2. What was the absolute worst play from the Pats loss in Seattle?
1. Prediction for Sunday: Jets or Pats?