Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: Best Highlights From Week 4
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio from this Sunday’s Week 4 games.
1. The Cincinnati Bengals and Jacksonville Jaguars battled it out on Sunday and the Bengals came out on top 27-10. Why are we talking about this game? Well the real NFL referees are back and Ed Hochuli was working the game and he and his squad were introduced in an interesting way.
2. The Jets were shutout by the 49ers 34-0 and Rex Ryan wasn’t very pleased. Rex was animated during his post game presser.
3. It’s was a tale of two calls in the Green Bay and New Orleans game and Green Bay dealt New Orleans their fourth loss. The Saints set up to kick field goal down by one in the fourth quarter. The guys listen to the calls from each city.
4. It was a crazy finish to the Cardinals and Dolphins game, the Cards ended up winning 24-21. With the game tied at 14 Miami had the ball on their own 20 and went on to score. Then with 20 seconds left Arizona had the ball on their own 15. Then within field goal range they go for the field goal to win.
5. The Redskins just beat out the Buccaneers 24-22 with a last-minute field goal. Robert Griffin III quoted the replacement refs after the game.
6. Minnesota opened things up against Detroit with a kick off return by Percy Harvin. The Vikings went on to win 20-13.