Filed under98.5 The Sports Hub Shows, Gresh & Zolak, Heard On 98.5 The Sports Hub, NFL, Patriots, Sports, Watch + Listen
It’s time for another quick “No Huddle” trip around the NFL with Gresh and Zo. Hardy fires off questions rapid-fire and plays some audio for the guys to react to.
1. On Sunday’s NFL Today Pregame Show Bill Cowher said that Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL. The guys listen to Cowher and give their thoughts on the comment.
2. Houston, Arizona and Atlanta are the three teams in the NFL sitting at 3-0 heading into Week 4. Which ones are for real?
3. The Chargers are kicking off at 10am Pacific Time this Sunday, so they’re adjusting their practice schedule accordingly. Instead of practicing at 1:30pm Thursday they bumped it up to 11:45am. What are Gresh and Zo’s thoughts on the strategy?
4. The greatest roundtable ever was put together and featured five Super Bowl winning quarterbacks, all with a Bay Area connection. Joe Montana, Steve Young, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Jim Plunkett were all there. It first airs at 4:30pm on Friday on the NFL Network. The listen to a clip of Brady sharing a Super Bowl memory he’d like to forget.
5. No question here the guys just wanted to hear the trailer for next week’s NFL Documentary “Cleveland 95″ featuring Bill Belichick, Nick Saban and Michael Lombardi.