CONCORD (CBS) – A nursing home in Concord was evacuated briefly late Tuesday morning because of a small fire.

The generator at Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation on Main Street caught fire around 11:30 a.m.

Residents were moved outside as a precaution.

No one was hurt.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s