There are all sorts of justifications for the legalization of medical marijuana.
Even many conservatives want to change the law because it is an example of intrusive government. Patients want it because it is real medicine. Fairness demands it. Many legal medications are far more dangerous.
The bottom line is that prohibition of medical marijuana is not rational.
Some feel smoking marijuana is fun, but it is certainly a valuable medication. Is there really a rule that says medicine has to be unpleasant?
Click play to see the video of Bradley Jay’s coverage of the 23rd Freedom Rally on the Boston Common, an event that pushes for change in marijuana laws, and hear what Rep. Barney Frank had say to Bradley Jay on the subject. If you have never been, you will be shocked by the size of the event.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking