DANVERS (CBS) – Several staff members at the Hunt Rehab Center reported irritation in their eyes and throats due to a cleaning solution on Monday.
Danvers firefighters said a cleaning person was using a spray bottle of cleaner at around 4 p.m. in a room across from the nursing station, and some staff members there reported the irritation.
The nurses called the fire department at 6 p.m. and crews checked the air but found no problems.
Five staff members were transported to Beverly Hospital to be checked out.
No patients reported any problems.