’5 Questions’ With Andy Gresh: Old KG, Surging Bruins And A Potential Power Struggle
Sports Fan Insider
BOSTON (CBS) – With all that is going on in the world of Boston sports, 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Andy Gresh joined us for “5 Questions” this week.
With things a little calmer than Week 1 of “5 Questions,” Adam Kaufman had a chance to touch on each of the four major sports teams in Boston, as well as a national NFL topic.
- The Boston Celtics have suddenly put together a nice string of basketball, starting with now-center Kevin Garnett. Is KG’s re-emergence due to his move to center, or more a result of who they’ve been playing?
- The Bruins are just six games away from the playoffs, has this team finally turned a corner and are prepared for another Cup run? How much does the settling of their lines have to do with their current string of solid hockey?
“5 Questions” With Gresh Part 1:
- As for the Red Sox, they are just a week away from opening day, but the talk has been about a possible power struggle between manager Bobby Valentine and general manager Ben Cherington. Is this real, or just a creation of the media?
- Moving to football, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been just about everywhere this offseason. From appearances at ESPN to working the drive-thru at a Foxboro Dunkin’ Donuts, is there such thing as “too much Gronk?”
“5 Questions” With Gresh Part 2:
- And on a national level, how about the potential of Bill Parcells taking over the New Orleans Saints as Sean Payton serves his suspension for “Bounty-Gate?” Is there a chance he takes over, and leads the Saints to a deep playoff run?