Natick Man Severely Burned In House Fire Likely Caused By Cigarette

NATICK (CBS) – A Natick man was rescued from a house fire early Saturday morning.

Firefighters pulled the 45-year-old man, who was unconscious at the time, from a burning house on Bacon Street.

He suffered severe burns on his face, arms, and chest and was flown to Mass General in critical condition.

Investigators believe the fire started because of careless disposal of a cigarette.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Kim Tunnicliffe reports


One Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

Download Our App
Download Weather App

Listen Live