Fire In Dorchester Triple Decker Leaves Firefighter Injured

BOSTON (CBS) – An electrical short circuit is being blamed for a fire in a Dorchester triple decker that injured one firefighter on Saturday.

When firefighters arrived at the home on Maxwell Street, flames were shooting out of the third story windows.

Crews quickly knocked down the fire.

The fire left five people homeless. Red Cross was helping them out.

The damage is estimated at around $200,000.

One firefighter suffered a head injury and was taken to the Carney Hospital.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

Download Our App
Download Weather App

Listen Live