Weather Alert Sunday/Monday: Snow, Wintry Mix | Forecast | BlogWeather App

Toucher And Rich: Screwing With Giants Players

INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) – Toucher & Rich had a little fun with the Giants players while they had the chance at Media Day Tuesday.

They came up with some fake station liners for some players to read.

Rich walked up to players like Kevin Boothe, Travis Beckum and Linval Joseph and asked some real questions, but then asked them to read what he and Fred wrote out.

The players agreed without question and didn’t even get suspicious when some it sounded a little off.

Sit back, listen and enjoy.

Listen Here:

Toucher & Rich: Messing With The Giants Players

MORE FROM TOUCHER & RICH

Comments

1. martinmunson says:

This is the best thing I’ve listened to today. So f’ng funny. Thanks T & R! Thanks for the shoutout to http://www.wickedimproper.com

2. Mike says:

T and R are losers !

CORNY LOSERS !!!!

GO GMEN

3. Jason Osterfield says:

mike is a loser. They are hilarious and your just upset you live in your moms basement. PATS all the way.

4. Other Mike says:

I almost caused an accident this morning because I was laughing so hard at this. Nice work.

5. Rex Montana says:

Not only was that authentic Frontier gibberish, it was funnier than a Giants’ fan in a book store, acting like a Giants’ fan in book store.

98.5… The Sportz Donutz. Yo Mama, contumacious what? Burp on that, Dingle Fans.

6. Rex Montana says:

Football should not be pompous, because it all starts with some guy with his hands under another guy’s ass. (I’m not the first to make that joke.)

I agree. Football needs humor.

–Sassy McFiddleSticks

7. Rex Montana says:

Bigelow Team, Bigelow tea. Let’s get Bigelow, y’all.

Just sayin.

Cuz itz redicul-tea-a-licious.

And ur eatn a PIZZA.

1. Rex Montana says:

I worked a late shift yesterday and would like to apologize to everyone for being a man and fixing things. (And then getting drunk, sort of.)

Sorry, and most of all, sorry CBS. Sorry for ruining your “Tiffany Network””.

Sassie McFiddle Uranus with coarse grit #3. Minnesota Minining Company: the finest sandpaper in coarse grit.

Go get a late pass. STEP! The Sports Hub.

8. Eddie Alves says:

Love your show T and R

9. מצלמות תנועה says:

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m inspired! Very helpful info specially the closing part :) I deal with such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.