Pittsburgh Mayor ‘Tebows’ After Loss To Denver

BOSTON (CBS) – Will Mayor Tom Menino have a friendly bet with Denver’s mayor for Saturday’s Patriots-Broncos playoff game?

Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s office told WBZ-TV Tuesday that they’re working to organize a call with Menino’s office to set up a wager.

Menino may want to be careful.

Pittsburgh mayor Luke Ravenstahl lost his bet with Hancock and had to take a knee in a Tim Tebow pose in a Broncos jersey in Pittsburgh Tuesday morning.

“This is not something I ever thought I’d have to do, and it’s certainly not something I’m looking forward to,” Ravenstahl said in a statement.

“However, we’re good sports here in Pittsburgh and I want to congratulate Denver on a great win.”

Had Pittsburgh won, Hancock would have had to wear a Steelers jersey and wave the Terrible Towel at a public event.

What should Menino ask Hancock to do if the Patriots win?

Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

Comments

1. Zach Anderson says:

Brady spike?

2. Melvin says:

The last I checked, Gillette Stadium was not in Boston. So why would Boston’s mayor be involved?

1. A.T says:

Your stupidity makes me laugh. Sure we will just get the Governor of Maine to do it cause that makes more sence.

3. Laurie Mounce says:

Gronk!!!

4. Rick T. says:

Menino will have to do pirouettes in a Broncos tutu cause the Pats are going down big time!

5. red tutu says:

You are so interesting! I don’t suppose I’ve truly read a single thing like this before. So good to discover another person with a few original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!