Police Seize 16 Guns, 12 Lbs Of Marijuana In Pelham, NH

PELHAM, NH (CBS) – Pelham police say they have broken up a large drug operation and have arrested three people in the process.

Officers raided a home on Brookview Drive Wednesday morning after a six-month investigation.

Inside, they discovered about 12 pounds of Marijuana, packaging equipment, scales, prescription pills, cash and sixteen firearms.

The marijuana was hidden behind a false wall in an upstairs bedroom.

Stephen Lagasse, 24, Jeffrey Barnaby, 50, and Krystle Barnaby, 24, were all charged with drug possession.

Lagasse also faces drug dealing charges.

Comments

1. jaygee says:

Hey, give them a break! Don’t you know that it’s the “Live Free or Die” state.

2. massman says:

Seriously? Asprin is more dangerous. What a joke.

1. blackbear1 says:

You are the joke. Pothead!!

1. massman says:

I’ll smoke an ounce of pot, and you down a bottle of Tylenol. We’ll see who fares better. Then you can call me pothead, while I refer to you as idiot.

3. Nosgood4me says:

cant remember when a kid got shot over an aspirin….

Let alone steal , break into homes and take from friends and family yeah getting involved in pot is so victimless.
    Keep up the good work law enforcement.

1. massman says:

You’re right Nos. That is because aspirin is not illegal. But to someone as intelligent as yourself, you reason that aspirin is safer than pot, because the government says so? Pot smokers break into homes and steal from friends? Can you enlighten me with some statistics? Just so you know, people die daily from alcohol and tobacco. Are you involved in the prohibition crusade for those items?

1. blackbear1 says:

I think you are high right now!! Go ahead smoke an ounce of pot, get a civil citation, but why do you think me or anyone is going to down a bottle of tylenol? You are still not only a pothead, but the idiot as well.

4. copsareasses says:

This is retarded. Those guns are for hunting.

5. massman says:

I am high right now blackbear. I am even more curious as to what you intend to add to the conversation. I merely pointed out that we spend useless time and tax dollars going after a harmless substance, while selling and prescribing substances which kill. I understand how that could be over your head though blackbear.