Lisa Hughes Welcomes Baby Dylan To Her Family

BOSTON (CBS) – There is some happy news to share from the WBZ-TV newsroom. The WBZ family is growing!

20110907 lisa dylan 002 Lisa Hughes Welcomes Baby Dylan To Her Family

Lisa Hughes and baby Dylan

You may have noticed that Lisa Hughes has been off the air for the past few weeks. Well, this is why.

Lisa and her husband Mike just adopted this beautiful little boy.

Dylan Douglas Casey was born on August 23. He’s a healthy boy – eight pounds, nine ounces.

As you can imagine, the whole family is a little sleep-deprived right now. But Lisa, Mike and Dylan’s big sister Riley are over-the-moon for this little guy.

Lisa expects to be back to work in early October.

Comments

1. Kevin Haley says:

Congrats to the Hughes family wish you all the best and good Luck.

1. jane gaudette says:

congrats Lisa Hughes and Family!! Miss you on the evening news. At least I know why you haven’t been on!! Happy for you!

2. Ashley says:

wicked cute!! congratulations lisa!! :)

1. michelle says:

congrats he is soo cute, I bet she loves her baby brother. I am sure she is a big help to you Lisa

2. alan says:

Yes, Ashley,”wicked cute!”….. The baby, too!! : )

3. Joe says:

Congrats to Lisa, Mike and their family! In my younger years, I was a self proclaimed life long bachelor. That changed for the amazingly better scenario of being a father when my wife and I welcomed our daughter into the world 3 years ago. Enjoy the moment and I look forward to seeing you and Jack (the best anchor team on television) back together in the near future!

4. Janice B England says:

Absolutely delighted for all of you. Welcome, Dylan.

5. Debi says:

Welcome Dylan to a wonderful family! He is so beautiful! Enjoy!

6. Beverly Desorda Loubier says:

I am so thrilled for you all. He’s beautiful – and the smile on your face, Lisa, just brings tears to my eyes!

7. Ellen says:

God love you all of you. Liza your a beautiful mother and you have one beautiful family. May you and yours have a healthy and beautiful lie.

8. Leona & Winston Wheelock says:

We were so Happy for this Lovely Lady and her Family ! A beautiful bundle of Joy ! We love Jack & Lisa’s news report, but the look of Love on her face with her Son, is something to cherish too! Congratulations and God Bless this lovely Family!

9. lo says:

Teary eyed. Adoption is love shared. I am so happy for all of you !!!

10. Irene says:

So happy for you Lisa And MIke!! I Adopted also and i Love my daughter so much and cant even think of life with out her She is almost 3 now.. Congrats and Good luck.

11. Lauren says:

Lisa, Mike and RIley-So happy for your family! I’m sure this will be a difficult time for all of you coming up with 9/11 anniversary…so what a JOYOUS thing to have to celebrate! Wishing you the best :)

12. Lindy says:

Oh my!!! The look in your eye is one I remember so so well… Some 28 years ago!!!! We welcomed home our baby Jason and then Melissa… Enjoy every moment as unfortunately the time flies by!!! Marty and I say… We’d do it again in a heartbeat!!!! We had so much fun with our 2 kidlets as you and Mike will too!!! We wish you, Mike, and Riley every joy .

13. Dotty from Eastie! says:

Congrats Lisa and Family!!! You must be so excited and proud. I was getting nervious Lisa that you were either sick or left the news station. But now I.m relieved!Hope to see you back on the new when you settle in.Thanks for listening..

14. Jeffers Dodge says:

What a nice story. It’s nice to read some pleasant news for once. This is a very nice breake from the kind of stuff that usually makes headlines. I’m very happy for Lisa. Congrats to her

15. Jo Adams Beausoleil says:

Congratulations to Lisa and her family on their new addition!!

16. Charlotte Travis says:

Lisa, was wondering where you’ve been the last few weeks. Have tears in my eyes looking at the beautiful pictures of you and your new baby. I’m so happy for all of you.

17. Maria C. Butler says:

Congratulations to you and your husband. First of all, you already have a beautiful daughter and she is lucky to have you in her life. Be good to her and love her! Secondly, congratulations on your new baby. I am sure that you will be a great mother to him. He is lucky to have you as his mother. My daughter, who is single, has two foster children and we love them dearly. We are hoping that she will be able to adopt them because they could never get the love from their birth mother. Good luck!

18. abdul says:

Lisa is the most refreshing face on TV
    Good luck and some rest with the baby
    Looking forward to your return

19. Sue says:

Congratulations, Lisa, Mike & Riley. We miss you on the nightly news, but so happy for the wonderful news.
    Much happiness

20. linda bonczek says:

Congrats to Lisa,Mike,Rileyand Dylan,a perfect family. Wish you a lifetime of
    JOY.

21. Cheryl Endicott says:

Congratulations to you Lisa, Mike and Riley on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy Dylan. And, thank God you’re back, I really missed you! You and Jack are the BEST team ever! I am now enjoying the 6:00 & 11:00 news once again.