- Closely monitor WBZ NewsRadio 1030, WBZ-TV or NOAA Weather Radio for hurricane updates and emergency information
- Unplug small appliances and turn off propane tanks
- Remain indoors in an interior hallway, bathroom or closet on the lowest level of your house (unless there is flooding) well away from any windows
- Close all interior doors and secure and brace external doors
- Do not be fooled by the eye of the hurricane and its temporary period of peaceful weather conditions. The length of time within the eye varies from several minutes to a couple hours, depending on the size of the storm.
- Stay away from windows and glass doors. You could be struck by flying debris.
- Related: Hurricane Plan – Before The Storm
Hurricane Plan: What To Do During A Hurricane
August 25, 2011 11:59 PM
- Rainbow Photos - June 17, 2013 Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Guns Entered Into Evidence...
- Rolling Stones In Concert At... Bruins Fan Photos Whitey Bulger Trial Evidence Patriots Sign Tim Tebow
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Photos From The Special...
- MGH's 2,500-Year-Old Mummy Senate Candidates Debate At... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –...