Repair Work Underway At WBZ-TV, WSBK Transmission Tower: Read More

Keller @ Large: Scott Brown On Aftermath Of Bin Laden Death

BOSTON (CBS) – America’s War on Terror is taking center stage on Capitol Hill, following the death of Osama bin Laden.

WBZ’s Jon Keller talked with Sen. Scott Brown about where we stand in the aftermath of bin Laden’s death.

See: All Keller @ Large Pieces

Part 1:

Part 2:

More from Jon Keller

1. Cynic says:

Can’t we move on? Do we have to have Bin Laden 24/7 on every Media outlet?….Give it a rest.

2. mikey says:

What an embarr “ass” ing moment for Scott Brown.

3. graywolf says:

They were great interviews, Jon. There is a lot more content than the Bin Laden aftermath. The talk about Brown seeing photos that were not real to me is no different than the birth certificate idiocy or the insistence that we see Bin Laden’s photo. It is not an embarrassment to Brown. It’s an embarrassment to the country because the people focus on the trivial rather than the many very serious problems we have.

I wish more elected officials would take a page from Brown’s book and actually stop playing the games and focus on the work. There is a lot about him I don’t agree with but there is much I do like.

1. mikey says:

I disagree. There’s a big difference between a sideshow-act such as Donald Trump and a U.S. Senator. It was also embarrassing for Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee and Sen. Kelly Ayotte who were also duped by the bogus photo.

In respect to Brown’s re-election bid, I doubt this gaffe will be his ” Waterloo.”

I plan on voting for Brown in 2012. Who among us has not embarrassed themself?

1. graywolf says:

Mikey – I understand your comment and yes there is a huge difference between Trump and Brown. Trump doesn’t even belong in the same sentence. It’s our focus that worries me. As you said, who hasn’t embarrassed themselves. The fact that we focus on that and not on the real problems is my concern.

Brown has a history of running in front of the camera like a white night charging in to save the day and then disappearing. Perhaps if nothing else this incident has shown him it is not a good tactic. I am not sure if I’ll vote for him. I know of another instance in my fiend where he has sat down with senior management to discuss new regulations and how they affect their business. I like that he takes the time

4. emom says:

Why does brown look like a wax figure…… he is so shiney.,,,,,,, JUSt saying