What Would You Give the Royal Couple?

By Ken Tucci, WBZ-TV

I am curious about the royal wedding.  If we “commoners” were invited, what would we give as a wedding present?  Would we have to get a loan to give a “royal” present?  – Mary Ellen, Maynard

I would give them either a blender or a set of horseshoes….the kind you play a game with, not the kind they put on horses….I figure they have those already.

What would you give them?

More from Declare Your Curiosity
Comments

1. ENUFF says:

The American people should give them New Jersey (and they can’t give it back).

2. Dennis says:

Why is the U.S. media shoving this event down our throats?
    Judging by actual public opinion, it seems as though about 95% of us could not care less about this wedding, and yet the media is behaving as if it is the most important event since the ’08 Presidential election.

It really feels to me like the media has decided that we should care about this, whether or not we actually do.
    I don’t, and I can’t wait until it’s over so that I no longer have to hear about it all day every day.

3. Mann says:

This is every little girls fairy tale come true. Kate has found her Prince Charming and will be married and carried off to the castle as Princess Kate. I love it.

For a wedding gift, my best wishes and prayer that they will always remain in love. Cost? Priceless!!

4. TOM says:

ENOUGH WITH THE WEDDING WE DONT CARE MOVE ON WHY DO WE HAVE TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE ON ANY BIG STORY? REPORT IT AND MOVE ON, MAYBE THE NETWORKS CAN COME UP WITH A HORSE BEATING NETWORK AND PEOPLE CAN SUBSCRIBE TO IT FOR ALL THIS ENDLESS DRAMA

5. emom says:

I love that they had the wedding the way they want,, with brides acting like bridzilla, and in laws screaming at what and who they want,,, its refreshing to see something a bride and groom want. turning thr abbey into a country garden setting was absolutly beautiful,,,, so relaxed and inviting… beyond stunning, as for a gift,, I would give them all the alone time they choice, Give them a life like any body else would have,,, NORMALCY…………. After all just because they are rich and famous,, they are people like the rest,, I loved kates dress it so reminds me of mine,,,, stunning.

6. Edward L Holcomb says:

Hebrews 12
    1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. (KJV)

My prayer is that your marriage will be kept before the Lord Jesus Christ as you will be a light to many as many have been a light to you to win both Jew and gentile to a faith that works.

Ed L Holcomb.