50 Evacuated From Boston University Building Over High CO Levels
BOSTON (CBS) – High levels of carbon monoxide forced the evacuation of an apartment building in Boston Thursday night.
More than 50 people had to evacuate after the fire department detected elevated levels of the dangerous gas in the building located on Miner Street.
The building is owned by Boston University.
Firefighters shut down the heating system and were looking for a cause.
No one was hurt.
The residents were expected to be allowed back by midnight.