WBZ-TV Transmission Issues Notice Read More

Fans Mixed After Charlie Sheen Show In Boston

BOSTON (CBS) – Charlie Sheen’s “My Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour” came to Boston Tuesday night.

Across the country, the tour has received mixed reviews. Sheen received a standing ovation Sunday night in New York City, but was booed off the same stage two nights earlier.

WBZ-TV’s Christina Hager reports.

At the show in Boston, Sheen used all of his catchphrases, including “tiger blood” and “winning,” within the first few minutes. Some fans were thoroughly entertained, while others said they had “Sheen enough.”

charliesheenshow Fans Mixed After Charlie Sheen Show In Boston

Charlie Sheen posted a photo of the audience at Agganis Arena on Twitter. (credit: @charliesheen on Twitter)

At one point during the show, Sheen brought an audience member on stage and told him to ask him anything. The man asked Sheen to sit down and have a beer with him on stage. Sheen declined, saying that if he had a drink, he wouldn’t be able to see his children again.

Agganis Arena was the eighth stop on Sheen’s “Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option” tour.

1. Graywolf says:

I wouldn’t spend one penny to go see this idiot. And all those who do are FOOLS. Why support these over paid drug induced clowns. They are the poorest of the poor examples for our children, IGNORE him. What he DOES need, is not our money but our PRAYERS.

1. peggy says:

charlie is not even a clown-he has lost all reality!

2. David McCormack says:

Well Graywolf if that is your real name sounds like you like nicknames like graywolf and warlock. I guess you are perfect and know what Charlie needs I thin you don’t even know what you need. Get a grip on life it was very interesting radio and Charlie takes the blame for his actions, It isn’t like he blames other people for his actions, He is trying to put his life and career together. And who are you to say he is a poor example for his kids? Do you have any idea how he treats his children from what is known he is a very good father those are the words from the mouth of his kids mother.

1. Jenn says:

He might treat his kids like gold, but we all know that he is having one of the most public meltdowns I’ve seen in my lifetime from an actor, and that is not god for his kids. No matter how much those moms try to control the kids from seeing it first hand, their friends will see and probably hear their parents talking about it, and kids can be cruel. I know I wouldn’t want my dad to be seen like that by then entire world. It will have some long term affects on those kids like it or not. At least there will be plenty of money for their therapy.

2. Warren says:

How much will he pay me to go to the show?

3. Karen says:

the other thing needed is for the mothers of his children to get orders of protection for the kids, or at least the severest restrictions on visitation (court supervised at the very least). the evidence speaks for itself that he is a dangerous individual. it was sad that radio city music hall abandoned standards and gave this idiot its stage for 2 shows(?). if the moms don’t step up, the courts should appoint someone to look out for the best interests of the children.

4. SLK says:

Karen….apparently, you don’t pay too much attention. Brooke Mueller has already done this. Denise Richards has done this in the past. It’s not a ‘new’ concept to the mothers of these children. They are VERY well aware that Charlie Sheen is a degenerate.

5. emom says:

This guy is in a drug indused coma, really what purpose does he have in having this ranting tyraid, I mean on line he was out of control, I am glad the kids where taken away from him, they would be far better with one normal parent…. I hope he is put away in the end , he is sick and disturbed, so angry and bitter, this is what booze and drugs will do to you ,,,,,, PAY close attention, If you use drugs and drink booze way to much ,,,, THIS COULD BE YOU …………… SUCH A WASTE HE IS………DISGUSTING HUMAN …

6. DJ says:

I guess it was no different than the train wreck going on over in Fenway Park.

1. SLK says:

Well, maybe Charlie can pitch for them one of these nights….can’t be any worse of an outcome.

1. Nikki says:

It would be a toss up drug wise in the dug out…..MLB players (Manny……..) or Charlie???? The difference is that degenerate will go in the Hall of Fame while everyone ridicules the movie star…..

7. Stephen Gitmo says:

I would rather hear Charlie Sheen’s foolish ranting then take an hour of President Obama’s lies, deceit, and ignorance while gas price close in on $4.00 a gallon.

8. Nikki says:

I was tweeting and calling the whole time….were you guys checking?
    Had an important question for The Warlock……

9. Linda B., Stoughton says:

Why are you giving so much air time to that idiot, Charlie Sheen? I’m disappointed in Channel 4 for feeding into this nonsense. And what did his “fans” expect from his show? They should have known what they would get for those overpriced tickets…. nada.

10. Karen L Segill says:

Awesome show in Boston! Loved it! Call if you ever need a nurse Charlie! 1-508-451-1719. Your adoring fan, Karen

11. sullyinma says:

Only a complete IDIOT would spend money to go see that buffoon. You’ve all seen the reviews about his shows, yet you still go. You’ve got no one to blame but yourselves.

1. Lynn says:

He is not a buffoon. Only a jealous loser would call him that without even have seen the show. Wow. Such sad losers out there.

12. SullTV says:

Complete fan review of Boston show with videos: http://sull.tv/2011/charliesheenboston/

13. Lynn says:

I was at the show last night and I had a good time. I think all the haters either expected something different or just plain stupid. I felt like I was sitting with Charlie in his livingroom. He was candid, fun, upbeat and most of all NOT raunchy. You all that are so angry with him got to get over yourselves, He doesn’t deserve all the hatred that’s been spewing.That’s all I have to say.

14. Genius says:

Here is the reason why the media (news reporters) should be makeing news out of this looney toon Charlie Sheen. Facts: people need to know the truth. There are many people who think Charlie Sheen will be acting just like he acted in 2 1/2 men. They see flyers all over their city saying ” The Warlock Charlie Sheen is coming with his Torpedo of Truth/whatever the rest is.” Little do they know that he is just going to rant about having lost his job, his wife, his kids, gosh.. should I add his fans. This bum’s tour doesn’t have a meaning, nor is it hosted for a good purpose. The worst part of it is that he is out to steal your money. Yes folks you heard it, he wants your money in return for a boring, no good show. If you don’t cheer him on, you are a troll. If you boo him you are a troll. If you talk negative about him, you are a troll. His addiciton is winning, but it has become a child’s game. Show is over charlie, you lost. Are you familiar with the phrase” First impression is the last” Your first tour in Detroit pretty much critized you and yes you are LOOSING!! AND YOU LOST!! GAME OVER!!

15. gusonweb says:

What impresses me at this point (following news from afar) is the extent of the public’s tolerance for Sheen in his self-satisfied derangement.
    Yet there are quite a few incisive comments.
    As for any Violent Torpedo of Truth — what a misnomer!