Over The Air Broadcast Transmission Of WBZ-TV, WSBK Restored: More

Slick Evening Commute Across Massachusetts

BOSTON (CBS) – The wintry mix falling across Massachusetts on Tuesday meant for a slick commute.

How did the winter storm affect traffic? WBZ-TV sent reporters to all of the trouble spots to check on the evening commute.

WBZ-TV’s Peg Rusconi checked out the traffic on the Mass. Pike in Framingham.

WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson showed us how I-93 was moving through Wilimington and the Merrimack Valley.

WBZ-TV’s Bill Shields watched the ride home along Route 128 in Canton.

WBZ-TV producer Ken Tucci drove through Boston. How was the commute there?

1. elise says:

my commute was fine, both ways. no problems at all.

2. billerica says:

2.5 hours to go 23 miles this morning. Tonight 1 hour to go the same distance.

3. mike says:

this am 14 miles took me 2 hours & 20 mins. tonight 25 mins

4. George says:

This morning 15 miles took me about 1 hours. Tonight only 15 minutes.

5. ken says:

110 and 112 minutes to and from. and left early to and from — to go 96 miles r-trip. EPIC. But Love the Snow!

6. Sandy L says:

My commute on Route 9 usually takes 25 minutes. This morning it took 75 minutes. It was long, slow, and messy, as Route 9 usually is. Needless to say, I took the turnpike home this afternoon. My motto is, “if you can make it to the pike, you’ll get home.”