What’s Next For Tim Cahill?

BOSTON (CBS) — It’s been almost two weeks since Massachusetts re-elected Gov. Deval Patrick by a narrow margin, and some blame that narrow margin on Independent candidate Tim Cahill.

WBZ political analyst Jon Keller recently sat down with Tim Cahill for his first interview since the election.

Part I: Cahill Says Running For Governor Was Worth It

Part II: What’s Next For Tim Cahill?

More from Jon Keller
Comments

1. Stephen Stein says:

Obama won by 7% in 2008. It was seen as a resounding victory. Patrick won by over 6%, yet you call his margin “narrow”, in a year that was a few drops short of a Republican wave. What’s up with that?

The last Suffolk poll show that the second choice of Cahill voters was split 43/33 between Baker and Patrick, so if Cahill wasn’t there the vote would have been 52/46 Patrick, even with Stein taking a point of off Patrick’s total.

2. Hey Steve! says:

Your guy won! Let it go.

3. BostonIrish says:

I bet Hey Steve was Mikey :))

Steve, I’m already sick from the election. Enjoy, but Cahill was an obstruction from the outset in favor of the democrats. It worked. Wait til next election. Happy?

I hope that the next tax increase effects you more than me, but that’s just me.

4. mikey says:

BINGO! You got me Irish. Can’t fool the Irish that’s for sure. Yeah Steve, ” happy? ” I enjoy reading you both, always a pleasure.

5. JustMe says:

Stop talking to Cahill already. I don’t want to hear him anymore. Its it bad enough that he didn’t have the sense to get out out the race and we got stuck with Patrick again! We shouldn’t have to keep listening to him. I changed the channel about the time Keller started talking about Maine almost getting an independent Governor and and another state getting an independent. Was it mentioned that Maine had 6, people running for the top state seat?

6. taxedout says:

Tar
    Feathers
    Rail

7. blackbear says:

There is no future, redeeming quality or well concieved plan in being a third party or “Independent Voice/Choice”. It just doesn’t work!! There is no “Independent Party”! The only plan is that the obstuctionist will be taken care of by the winning candidate, because he “Took one for the team”. Cahill is a Democrat!!! A shamefull, self absorbed performance by him. Great middle ground, milk-toast reporting by Keller

1. mikey says:

How about the governor-elect of Rhode Island, Independent Lincoln Chafee?

8. Snowflake says:

Hopefully, unemployment!

9. taxedout says:

I think I heard he will be running for President as a 3rd party candidate. I support Tim and Whatever he stands for!!!!