ATTLEBORO (AP) – A third man has been arrested in the June 23 beating and shooting death of an Attleboro man during a home invasion.
Bristol District Attorney Sam Sutter said late Friday that 20-year-old Hans Johnson of Attleboro was charged with conspiracy to commit home invasion. He is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Attleboro District Court.
Earlier in the week, Jose Polanco was charged with murder, home invasion and armed robbery in the death of 24-year-old Dylan Adams, and Craig Fleetwood was charged with conspiracy to commit home invasion. Both suspects are from Providence, R.I. Bristol County officials were expected to seek to have the men returned to Massachusetts.
Police have said Adams’ girlfriend was injured during the early morning home invasion.
(© Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)