Toucher and Rich Recap 9/8/2010
September 8, 2010 2:40 PM
- Despite reports, the Brady deal wasn’t as close as everyone thought it was.
- ESPN’s 30 for 30, featuring Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur was one of the dumbest things Fred has watched.
- Someone broke into Fred’s car and took his work bag…which had nothing of value.
- Fred’s TV setup is chaos.
- Male Bag- Corey Pavin and Jim Gray, Reggie Bush/O.J. Simpson, cigarette zombies, Wallach gets Wallached, Christina Hendrix, Shaugnessy and Roache and what sources say.
- Boise State
- Callahan interviewed Brady and still didn’t get the contract information.
- Bill Parcells hangs up his career.
- Faster Guy replay
- Brady deal- How many years will it be? Are Patriots fans spoiled? Does John Clayton have a ponytail?
- Wallach keeps getting Wallached.
- Texters say that Brady is replaceable.
- Ron Borges of Boston Herald talks about the Brady contract and how it feels to not get credit for his work. He thinks Brady won’t finish his career with the Patriots.
- More Brady talk- Will he go when Belichic’s contract is over?
- More Brady talk- How will he retire? Fishing or following Bon Jovi?
- Fight at the U.S. Open- Joey from Queens vs. overweight woman. Then an old man steps in…
- “Hard Knocks”- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell not proud of the show’s language.
- Drunken Red Sox Recap- This guy really looks up to Adolfo. How sad.
- Fred’s sex advice- Get jailbirds and play with jelly beans.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Brady, Ron Borges and impressions.
- Crossover- Fred is someone’s hero after all and Adolfo.