The Parent Report

125x125 0016 the parent report The Parent ReportWBZ’s Doug Cope talks about college financial aid.

Applying for college financial aid can be a confusing process…but there is help out there.

If you’ve got a high school senior entering college there’s a form called FAFSA you should know about.

Martha Savery of MEFA (Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority) says the form will ask financial and demographic information about your family, but not about your house.

Savery says no matter what your income is, file this form…And don’t wait.

If you’ve got a question about FAFSA, there’s a lot of information out there…


More From CBS Boston

Summer of Savings
Download Weather App

Listen Live