- Rich is in a peeing contest via twitter with someone from WEEI while on maternity leave.
- Wallach has strep throat and pink eye.
- Fred had Dan Roche to depend on.
- Fred gave tickets to WWE Raw to a listener, Adolfo was supposed to give the tickets to the front desk, but somehow managed to screw it up.
- Leigh Bodden of the Patriots is injured and out for the season. The guys talk about him and Fred does Brandon Meriweather impressions.
- Dan Roche is a pushover. He asked his wife to purchase the baseball package for cable, she said no, and he complied.
- Male Bag- Is Minnesota and Brett Favre a contender? “Wipeout” and “Jersey Shore” were the two top rated shows last week. Other topics in the bag were John Wallach, Adolfo’s knife incident, Meriweather and the end of the Red Sox.
- The Red Sox trade Manny Delmcarmen. Fred says the season is over, look to the future. The guys also talk about Victor Martinez and David Ortiz.
- Tony Massarotti speaks with Pedro Martinez about the Roger Clemens trial, his accomplishments and how he doesn’t want to ever pull a Brett Favre when it comes to retirement. He also asserts that Boston is still a desirable place to play baseball.
- Brandon Spikes was recorded on Chat Roulette receiving sexual favors from a woman.
- If Adolfo had a sex tape…
- Bob Beers calls in to talk about Marc Savard and how he doesn’t think he will be traded. Tyler Seguin is also mentioned.
- Fred had a sex tape too. But he was so disgusted with it, he taped over it, only to find out that a few seconds of his ass was still on there, much to his embarrassment. He relates this to the Spikes video.
- Fantasy football time- Dave Richard only kind of helped Fred with his draft.
- Bert Breer calls in to talk “Jersey Shore” and Patriots.
- Leigh Bodden is injured and out for the season. Fred and Dan talk about this, along with the Patriots, Belichick and Brady.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Meriweather and more.
- Crossover- Pink eye, Fonzie and fried chicken. Oh, and despite Rich and Wallach not being in, the show wasn’t bad!