- Rich is at the hospital for the birth of his second child, Maxwell.
- Thoughts on the Red Sox/Rays game, John Lackey’s performance, and the chances for the Red Sox to make the playoffs.
- Should the Red Sox be part of the daily discussion for the rest of the season?
- Male Bag
- Fred talks about B-Real’s wedding, Michael Felger being there, and a text message conversation between Rich and Adolfo about Adolfo going to get audio from the UFC show.
- WWE Champion Sheamus joined the show to promote the 900th episode of Monday Night Raw at the Garden. He discussed defending his title in a cage match, Vince McMahon and the differences in the current WWE product, how we was discovered, and the worst injury he’s had in the ring.
- Fred and John discuss Manny Ramirez going to the Chicago White Sox.
- Nancy Marrapese-Burrell of the Boston Globe joined the show to discuss the UFC 118 show in Boston last Saturday. She talked about the fights involving local fighters Joe Lauzon and Kenny Florian, UFC President Dana White’s comments about Florian after the event, James Toney’s performance, the exciting fight between Nate Diaz and Marcus Davis, the legitimacy of MMA, and the UFC coming back to Boston.
- More discussion about the Red Sox and whether or not anyone thinks they realistically have a shot at the playoffs.
- Adolfo tells the story about having a knife pulled on him on his way to the UFC show.
- Fred talks about Micky Ward’s story and his fights with Arturo Gatti.
- Discussion about how the Patriots should handle the final preseason game.
- Micky Ward called in and Fred set up for him to join the show tomorrow.
- UFC fighter Joe Lauzon joined the show. He talked about the hype surrounding the UFC 118 show, what’s next for him after his win, his thoughts on Gabe Ruediger replacing the injured Terry Etim as his opponent, Dana White’s comments on Kenny Florian, MMA’s place in the sports world, the state of the 155 lb. weight division after UFC 118, and James Toney.
- You Listened Now Discuss
- Crossover with Scott Zolak and Gary Tanguay