Toucher and Rich Recap 08/20/2010
August 20, 2010 1:19 PM
- Roger Clemens has been indicted in charges that he purgered himself in front of congress. And it was his decision to do so.
- Steroids and the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Fred is constipated. The guys also talk about how the bathroom is their free time.
- Male Bag- Brett Favre, Tony Dungy, Lebron James and Joe Namath.
- Crash vs. Intern Nick on Facebook.
- Drunken Red Sox recap with Blash.
- Peter Abraham calls in and talks about Red Sox pitching with Beckett and steroids in the Hall of Fame. Some guys are given a pass, and some guys are passed over.
- Patriots talk. Brady played a lot and it’s surprising that Welker played at all.
- More Baseball Hall of Fame talk. Will A-Rod get in since he has time to make up for his admitted steroid use?
- Steroids and the Hall of Fame. We hear Clemens talk about how he is innocent. If he admits to it, can he save face? Steroids vs. gambling. Why is steroid use so bad? Does the role model argument hold water?
- Rich Goes to the Movies- “Vampires Suck,” “Switch,” “Nanny McPhee Returns” and “Piranha 3D.” “Avatar” is re-released in theaters. Movie Talk with Favre, Basil and Naughty Massarotti.
- Pats talk.
- Deutsche Bank Tournament tickets are handed out.
- Fred bashes Rutger.
- Faster Guy talks about “Inception,” “Faster,” the new iPhone, economy and long names.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Basil, steroids, being strapped down, etc.