Toucher and Rich Recap 08/19/2010
August 19, 2010 10:35 AM
- Red Sox hang on to win, Lackey struggles.
- The boys discuss the rest of the Red Sox season and what it will take to make the playoffs
- Guys Discuss guy who fell at the baseball game.
- Hard Knocks and Television Censorship. Is paid subscription television going to far?
- Fred goes off about sanitized television. Rich gets on Fred about setting the DVR to after 10.
- Male Bag
- Hard Knocks and Sport Illustrated Article that ignited this Pre-Season being a success.
- Shake Weight Fun at Jets Camp.
- Cromartie talking about his family and his kids and trying to remember their names and ages and his 8 kids.
- The boys do the number crunching on 8 kids.
- Wes Durham blows off the guys.
- Replay of the Shawn Thornton’s interview from the day yesterday.
- More love lost for Brett Favre
- Is Brad Childress the laughing stock of the Vikings?
- The Brett Favre Press Conference Predictions review on what he would say.
- Bert Breer joins the boys to talk about the Dirty Birds and Pats.
- Faster Guy resurfaces after months of hibernation
- Rich plays Fantasy Football for the first time and gets Team Name suggestions.
- Comedian Lewis Black joins the guys to talk about life, sports and swearing.
- Lewis Black has a Freddie T moment and goes on a rant about swearing and censorship.
- Wes Durham finally joins the boys to talk about Georgia Tech, the Dirty Birds and the Pats preseason game.
- Talking about Atlanta Sports and their fan base.
- Listen Now Discuss
- Cross Over with Bertrand and Hardy.