- The PGA Championship Ruling that cost Dustin Johnson a chance at a playoff.
- Rich and Fred cough up $300 bucks to get Wallach tickets to the Aerosmith/J. Giles Show.
- Male Bag
- Jacoby Ellsbury breaks a rib, AGAIN!
- Torry Holt season ends with an injury.
- MORE MALE BAG
- Entertainment with Rich: Gathering of the Jugaloo’s; Tela Tequila gets injured at event by fans. Tom Green at the Gathering does a video documentary. Roast of David Hasselhoff on Comedy Central.
- Red Sox discussion.
- Red Sox playoff hopes lie on their bullpen and how bad they have produced lately.
- Instant Replay needs to be used in MLB. Why is Little League using instant replay and the Major Leagues can’t get it right?
- Wendy Combattente, Wendy4, joins the guys after they first meet her 4 years ago in the MySpace Girl of the Week bit.
- Bert Breer joins the guys to discuss the Patriots and their current roster, who will be here, or will be gone and what the seasons outlook is.
- Jon Wallach talks about the concert and Fred continually reminds Jon that they spent $300 on him and his wife to see the show.
- Adolfo goes out to Fenway to get fan reactions after the Aerosmith Concert.
- PGA Tour Championship discussion and how players fell apart on the final day.
- Red Sox talk and the return of Pedroia to the lineup. “Laser Show” comment stirs discussion.
- $300 seats……..Wallach? You’re Welcome. They revisit the concert again.
- More Adolfo Audio from outside the show.
- Listen Now Discuss
- Cross Over with Gresh and Zo