Toucher and Rich Recap – 8/13/2010
August 13, 2010 2:35 PM
- One Year Anniversary of 985TheSportsHub.
- Preseason Game 1, Saints vs Patriots recapped.
- Randy Cross razzing and his television bloopers.
- Jonathan Papelbon blows another save and the Red Sox misfortunes.
- The Shizzowie Challenge continues.
- Male Bag
- Jon Wallach PARTY MACHINE!
- FCC Regulations and Censorship gets Fred fired up over the Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
- Adolfo and the Tailgate Food Challenge. How long can Adolfo interview tailgaters while eating their food before he gets them pissed.
- Red Sox talk continues
- Red Sox Talks continues.
- The guys thank the listeners for their one year success.
- The Comic Book Hero Patriots? Adolfo heads out to the preseason game to mess with Pats fans about players that don’t exist.
- Adolfo goes to tailgaters to interview them and see how long he can go eating their food before they get pissed off.
- Bert Breer joins the boys to discuss last nights game.
- Jon Gruden “This Guy Challenge”
- Fred continues his displeasure with Jonathan Papelbon and Wallach comes to Papelbon’s defense.
- Fred starts in on his NCAA 11 Xbox 360 skills and how he has to restart the Back Yard Brawl. Wallach gives him a hard time about quitting the game after 2 quarters.
- Jon Wallach gets his Final Shizzowie because of a incorrect statement while razing Fred about his video gaming habits. Costing him tickets to the Aerosmith/J. Giles Show.
- Rich Goes To The Movies: “Scott Pilgrim”, “Eat, Pray and Love”, The Expendables
- Listen Now Discuss
- Cross over with Gresh and Zo.