Toucher and Rich Recap – 8/12/2010
August 12, 2010 2:35 PM
- The Shizzowie Challenge Continues – Attempt to correct Wallach so he loses his Aerosmith and J.Giles Tickets
- Jim Gray and his blow out with Corey Pavin.
- Tiger Woods and the Ryder Cup
- Red Sox win discussed.
- Wallach gets Shizzowie #2 of 3
- Wallach gets on Fred about drinking the J. Giles Hater-Ade
- Male Bag
- Hard Knocks discussion
- MORE MALE BAG
- Hard Knocks – Jets Camp episode reviewed and discussed
- Andy Hart Editor from Patriots Weekly joins the guys to discuss the Pats Pre-Season Game 1 against the Saints.
- Fred revisits his childhood and remembers the “Frankel Device” he had to wear as a child.
- Texters and Instant Feedbackers get on Fred for being a “Fat Cow”
- Corey Pavin and Jim Gray confrontation revisited.
- Jim Gray is the Antithesis of Journalistic Integrity, as a result of “The Decision”
- Lebron James can’t get out of his own way.
- Ben Jarvis Green-Day
- The guys discuss the Patriots Roster and what the season holds for them.
- They discuss the Patriots Pre-Season Game 1.
- Hard Knocks and the Darrelle Revis situation, the team is ready to move on if he doesn’t come back by season start.
- Chinatown Batting Cage Viral Video discussion. The guys talk to the videographer, Nicholas.
- Kenny Roda from Cleveland’s WKNR calls in to discuss the Celtics, Shaq and Lebron James.
- Listen Now Discuss
- Cross Over with Bertrand and Hardy