- Ex-chairman of the Turnpike Authority got a DUI. The media is making sure everyone knows just how much of a loser he is. Rich shares his story on how he was in the newspaper for saving a kidnapped girl. At the end of the article, it brought up the fact that he was arrested for feigning going to the bathroom on a display toilet in a hardware store.
- New Madden game- Gaming geeks rejoice. Toucher and Rich also talk about other games they’ve played religiously.
- Male Bag- Tom Looney, Van Halen, Human Sexipede, other adult film parodies, Ellsbury and Wallach pouting.
- The guys mock sports radio critics.
- Rich makes a big market tease for “The Expendables.”
- Football talk- Tom Brady was spotted playing golf with Robert Kraft. Darrelle Revis is a pain.
- Adolfo serves some B Boys at a break dancing competition.
- Peter Abraham of Boston Globe talks Red Sox. Did they overpay for Beckett and Lackey? He also talks about Carlos Delgado.
- Fred is worrying about his daughter reaching puberty at age 7.
- Detroit Pistons may possibly move. Fred and Rich argue about which market is better…Detroit or San Diego.
- Fred vs. Rich
- A. Sherrod Blakely- He talks Shaq, Rasheed and Tony Allen.
- Kovalchuk deal- Will this set a precedent for other deals?
- Michael Ryder and hockey talk. Rich plays the Tuukka Time song.
- Boston is known for it’s weirdos…the guy bathing in a fountain, the man stuffing a cracker into the ATM machine and Four-Square Freddy, for example. Now meet Jimmy Streets, the rapper. He produces mad amphibians. Beep!
- Dave Richard gives advice about fantasy football.
- Rick talks about his sister-in-law’s police stalker. She’s afraid of calling the police department or talking to a lawyer.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Cop stalker
- Crossover- Shaq press conference and “Shaq Versus.”