- Rays lose, Sox still in the running for the wild card.
- Brandon Morrow- One batter away from having a no-hitter.
- Carlos Delgado signed to Red Sox.
- Bobby Valentine is as terrible an analyst as Joe Morgan.
- Scalabrini will announce his future on the Toucher and Rich show sometime in the future.
- Tacks were put on the Barnstable portion of the course during the Pan Mass Challenge.
- Male Bag- Pre-season NFL, Tiger Woods, Jacoby Ellsbury, Brett Favre, Obama plays basketball, “Step Up 3D” and more.
- Fred’s friends are building their own second floor. He seeks their help for his own problems.
- Fred’s drainage problem and the Alabama Leprechaun.
- Tiger Woods talk.
- The Red Sox are tied for second place in the wild card race. Who on the team is expendable?
- Scalloween appearance- Fred was in a great mood while hosting this “Dress Up Like Brian Scalabrini” event. And by great, I mean typical Fred. And there’s video.
- Most Annoying Fans bracket- Jets vs. Philly.
- Boston Globe article on ratings between 98.5 the Sports Hub and WEEI.
- Break dancing- Fred talks about his break dancing skills and Rich interviews some B Boys outside a break dancing competition. Do the dancers know anything about the new supreme court justice or vice president of the United States? And what do you call a fat B Boy?
- Red Sox- Who can the team move?
- Nick Cafardo- How much has Ellsbury alienated the club house? Has he hurt his trade value? Should Red Sox give Ortiz a new contract? Wallach gets upset again.
- When high school shows go to college.
- Rich gets advice from cop- His sister has a stalker, and he’s a New Orleans cop.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Cop stalker.
- Crossover- New Madden game, Tanguay gets one-on-one interview with Shaq tomorrow and Scalabrini is open to playing basketball in Europe.