Toucher and Rich Recap: 7/27/2010
July 27, 2010 10:47 AM
- Baseball talk- J.T. the Brick calls out people who don’t go to games.
- Male Bag- Rajon Rondo talks about the “Three Kings.” There will probably be a new porno coming out called “Conception,” about making a baby within a baby within a baby. Dating on Demand comment. Similarities between Adolfo and Oksana. Kings of Leon are a-holes.
- Rich and his quirks- He doesn’t rent library books and he is constantly listening to music, even when in a car with others.
- Game- Country Joe West or John Daly? The umpire and golfer duke it out with their country albums.
- Why people aren’t watching the Red Sox- No whacky players like Manny? Because we finally won the World Series? Is Remy too over the top? Because all the known players are hurt?
- Red Sox ratings compared to other Boston teams.
- Bert Breer calls in to talk about Patriots pre-season, Wes Welker, receivers, or lack thereof, and more.
- Bracket- Most annoying sports fans in United States.
- T.O.- Could he go to the Jets? Bengals?
- Karen Sypher vs. Rick Pitino trial- Was she raped by Rick Pitino…twice? Did she try extorting him? Both sides of the stories have holes.
- More on the fudged WEEI ratings- Article from www.examiner.com.
- Mel Gibson voicemail. He needs to calm down with the nicotine.
- Wes Welker- He was placed on physically unable to perform list to help keep the roster open. This could change soon though, as it has nothing to do with a change in his health.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Fred’s infamous Incubus interview, Red Sox and more.