Toucher and Rich Recap: 7/26/2010
July 26, 2010 11:28 AM
- Red Sox blew lead, thanks to Okajima.
- Tom Brady’s contract.
- Will there be football next season?
- Two Mexican midget wrestlers killed by fake prostitute.
- Male Bag- Mountain climber song from Price is Right, Red Sox, WEEI ratings, Ellsbury, Phantom Gourmet and Massarotti, etc.
- Adolfo is really emotional and forgetful lately.
- Replay of Bethanie Badertscher segment from yesterday.
- Red Sox trade talk.
- Lance Armstrong in possible trouble with the law for diverting money and using performance enhancing drugs.
- Dating on Demand- Attack of the Nerds. We got Computer Man, Spider-Man and a possible psychiatric ward escapee.
- Gary Washburn calls in- Topics covered include Rajon Rondo and Shaquille O’Neal and Scalabrini.
- Rick Reilly is a dumb ass who participated in the running of the bulls.
- Roy Williams is refusing to carry shoulder pads as a rookie rite of passage in the NFL.
- Entertainment with Rich- Kings of Leon canceled their show after only three songs because James Followill got pooped on by pigeons. The guys talk about how other bans have faced much worse. Wade, James and Bosh to be featured in a documentary called “Three Kings.” Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff- Seth Macfarlane will host, so it should be a good one. Tom Brady is going to do douchy commercials for Comcast. Joseph Gordon-Levitt rumored to play the Riddler in the next “Batman” movie. “Inception” continues to kick ass in ratings as it beat out “Salt.” Rich talks about the “Machete” trailer.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- The Jets suck, Kings of Leon and bird poop jokes and rookies.