- Red Sox win 8-6 against the Mariners but almost blew a lead thanks to Papelbon and Delcarmen. Lackey nearly had a no-hitter.
- The guys talk about how Wallach hung up on Fred.
- We learn that Wallach doesn’t like Dale Arnold because he used to constantly scoop him.
- Red Sox trade ideas
- Hot Stove, Cool Music
- Male Bag- Christopher Reeve, Wallach hangs upon Fred and more.
- WEEI comes up with an inventive way to lie about their ratings. Chad Finn wrote an article about it.
- Tennessee has a rival against South Carolina’s Alvin Greene for the weirdest/dumbest candidate nominees…Basil Marceaux.
- Chris Paul wants to be the next Lebron James by leaving New Orleans in the middle of his contract to go to New York.
- Chris Paul is compared to Michael Jordan.
- Rich Goes to the Movies- “Winnebago Man” gets 91% on Rotten Tomatoes and Rich gives “Salt” a 3 out of 5.
- Rich creates a Gathering of the Juggalos promo of his own.
- HGH testing in the minor leagues .
- Game- Mel Gibson or Gary Tanguay?
- Tanguay calls in about the game and Comcast Sports Center show that Fred and Rich appeared on.
- Toucher, Rich, Wallach and 98.5 blogger Nick Cattles talk about UFC.
- Kenny Florian calls in- Talks about cutting weight and James Toney vs. Randy Couture.
- Bethany Badertscher was named hottest bartender and appeared in Playboy. Between Rich, John and Fred, who would she choose to have sex with last and first?
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Chris Paul, Bethany Badertscher and more.