Is It Wrong to Build A Mosque At Ground Zero

Comments

1. Richard Perez says:

Yes, it is VERY wrong!!! Just as wrong as the Mormons building a temple in Israel. Sacrilege!

2. Sean Tebeau says:

The big question is, who is leasing them the space. I think that is the question that needs to be answered and those that are leasing the space should be held publicly accountable.

3. pat hurley says:

the mosque should not be built at ground zero. it’s as if they are rubbing our faces in what they did. people will see this place every day, though we will never forget, it will be rubbing salt in the wound,

4. Alan Kurpaska says:

It would be interesting to see one ….if only to see how it lasts before being burned down or blown up.

5. Roger says:

What!!! Who’s idiotic idea is this, Are we americans STUPID?? I’ll bet they never thought that if they could destroy the Twin Towers we would put up a Mosque as a memorial. What are we thinking?? What about all the families who lost their loved ones? How disrespectful. Do you think that England is going to put up a statue for the Lockerbie Bomber?

6. Lee Belle says:

Disrespectful, Distasteful and TOTALLY DISGUSTING a thought!!

7. bill smith says:

yes it is wrong

8. C.C. Clarke says:

Personally, I find the idea disrespectful and anti-american. In fact the very thought of it it makes me fear for the survival of this country I love! The lack of empathy and intelligence apparent in those that would consider the building of a mosque an option is despairing to me. However, I believe that the victim’s families of the 911 attack should decide what (if anything) should be built upon that sacred ground!