Toucher and Rich Recap: 7/21/2010
July 21, 2010 11:36 AM
Red Sox CentralShop for Red Sox Gear
Buy Red Sox Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates.Sign Up
- Toucher, Rich and Wallach talk about the Red Sox loss. Coco Crisp and Red Sox pitching coach John Farrell were ejected in the 10th inning. After being diagnosed with Mono, Jed Lowrie should be back tonight, while Josh Beckett is due back Friday. They are still within reach of the wild card, but they need to get their act together with healthy players.
- In the Dodgers game, John Mattingly went to the mound, walked a few feet away, then returned. As a result, he had to pull the pitcher, costing them the game.
- Lindsay Lohan sentenced to jail. Who cares that she’ll probably only serve 13 out of the 90 days. The guys think her mugshot is hot.
- The NHL rejects the 17-year Kovulchuck deal.
- The Rays’ Carl Crawford got hit in the balls and had to leave the game.
- Brady Bunch references.
- Stoughton cop resigns after he left beat to see porn star Bridget the Midget.
- Male Bag- “Black Dynamite,” Brett Favre, Zoobas, hot news anchors and Gary Carter.
- Bill Burr thanks the Toucher and Dave show.
- Customs agent at Logan Airport tries auctioning off a form signed by Neil Armstrong. He could get 10 years in jail.
- Pawn shop talk.
- Rich English of Modern Drunkard Magazine calls in and talks about the drinking shenanigans of Andre the Giant, David Wells and Joe Namath.
- Andy Hart of Patriots Weekly calls in and discusses Tom Brady, Wes Welker and more.
- Former Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson to appear on next season of “Survivor.”
- Insane Clown Posse to hold another Juggalo Fest, and that means another 17-minute promo. They boast sex, helicopter rides, flashlight wrestling…and seminars.
- More sports talk- Baseball, Red Sox and Kovalchuk.
- Return of Naughty Massarotti- Poker Face? Don’t mind if I do!
- Tuesday, Harris Polls released the annual list of America’s Favorite Athletes. You’d be surprised who makes the list, especially the tie for first place and the athlete who was named the fourth favorite.
- Shawn Thornton calls in to promote Putts and Punches for Parkinson’s golf tournament. He also talks about golfing on Pebble Beach, wine tasting and the Kovalchuk deal.
- Fred goes on a tangent about his plans.
- You Listened, Now Discuss- Stoner Smitty, lip smacker and juggalo funeral.